Monday, January 4, 2010

Today was our first day back from our vacation. Although it has been a couple of weeks i felt it was very easy to slide back into things and continue with my project 7. Since we have so much freedom and so many things to choose from, I am very excited to put in some FL keys to my project. I had a little of them before, but today i really added some jazz riffs that I think are really cool. I might have my keys almost be "free" and do whatever they want because the bass sound and sytrus riff I have in the backround really flow good with it so if I have a crazy piano riff on top of them, it will be really cool because the crazyiness of the piano will offset the melowness of the bass and sytrus. I feel a lot got done today and i am very happy about it. Although i still need to add another pattern in there to fit my AABA format, things are looking really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment